IP55 indoor outdoor free standing enclosure is engineered to be used in areas of high dust levels and damp environments as per 19 inch standards. Also, they are available from 15U to 42U in widths/depths of 600 x 600; 600 x 800; 800 x 600; 800 x 800: 800×1000 & 800x1200mm. Therefore, standard and different options are available.
· Steel fully welded assembly
· 1200Kg evenly distributed load rating.
· 19” Adjustable mounting profiles front and rear, with U height position markers.
· Front & Rear Doors – solid steel, fitted with water resistant, dust tight sealing & Fully PE gasket.
· Gasket Protected cable entry from base
· Top mounted fan modules available
· Standard color is Goose Grey
· Available in grey RAL 7035
· 1.5mm galvanized steel thick metal bearing framework
· 1.5mm steel thick rear & side panels
· Plinth 1.5mm Galvanized Steel
· Mounting rails front & rear
· Plinth as standard fitting
· 135° opening of front door
· Air Inlet Filters ar asa
IP55 Free Standing Enclosure can bear heavy devices thanks to its fully welded extra resistant carcass system and surface panels.
Protection against dust and water through its gasket structure on fully detachable side, front, rear and bottom panels.
Standard front door model is of metal frame, 4mm, tempered, antistatic, smoothed and of high fracture resistance, full length glass door model.
In order to ensure continuity of grounding there is provided connection terminals on each panel.
Base module of H=100mm at the bottom allows cable harness incoming from the bottom to be kept and reserved.
An IP55 rated free standing enclosure is a type of protective housing for electronic equipment and devices. The “IP” in IP55 stands for “Ingress Protection,” and the two digits that follow indicate the level of protection provided against solid objects and liquids. In this case, the first digit “5” indicates protection against dust, and the second digit “5” indicates protection against water jets.
An IP55 rated enclosure will have a high level of protection against dust and water jets, making it suitable for use in environments where the equipment inside may be exposed to these elements. Some common examples of applications for IP55 rated enclosures include outdoor equipment, industrial equipment, and equipment used in food processing facilities.
These enclosures are made from various materials like aluminum, steel, stainless steel, glass-reinforced polyester (GRP), etc. They typically come in various sizes and configurations, and may include features such as ventilation, cable entries, and locking mechanisms. They can be used to house a wide range of electronic equipment and devices, including control panels, sensors, and other types of industrial automation equipment.