19″ IP55 Free Standing Enclosures are engineered to be used in areas of high dust levels and damp environments. They are available from 15U to 42U in widths/depths of 600 x 600; 600 x 800; 800 x 600; 800 x 800: 800×1000 & 800x1200mm as standard and different options are available.
· Steel fully welded assembly
· 1200Kg evenly distributed load rating.
· 19” Adjustable mounting profiles front and rear, with U height position markers.
· Front & Rear Doors – solid steel, fitted with water resistant, dust tight sealing & Fully PE gasket.
· Gasket Protected cable entry from base
· Top mounted fan modules available
· Standard color is Goose Grey
· Available in grey RAL 7035
· 1.5mm galvanized steel thick metal bearing framework
· 1.5mm steel thick rear & side panels
· Plinth 1.5mm Galvanized Steel
· Mounting rails front & rear
· Plinth as standard fitting
· 135° opening of front door
· Air Inlet Filters ar
It can bear heavy devices thanks to its fully welded extra resistant carcass system and surface panels.
It provides protection against dust and water through its gasket structure on fully detachable side, front, rear and bottom panels.
Standard front door model is of metal frame, 4mm, tempered, antistatic, smoothed and of high fracture resistance, full length glass door model.
In order to ensure continuity of grounding there is provided connection terminals on each panel.
Base module of H=100mm at the bottom allows cable harness incoming from the bottom to be kept and reserved.