26 Dec 19″ Rack Cabinet
What is a 19” Free Standing Rack Cabinet?
19” free standing rack cabinets provide a robust, cost-effective enclosure solution. PDU mounting or connectivity on both the front and rear of the cabinet. The Free Standing 19” Rack cabinets are ideal for high-density data center environments, enabling increased cabling and equipment density while providing excellent accessibility and thermal efficiency. All of these features are integrated into a full-featured modular enclosure that is equally effective as a standalone network and server cabinet.
What is the size of 1u rack?
For networking equipment racks, the term 1U is used to determine one rack unit of height. To be more clear, 1U equals 1.75-inches (44.45mm) of rack height. Therefore, a 2U rack mount height would be 2 x 1.75”, which equals 3.5-inches high.
What does U mean in rack space?
U is the standard unit of measure for designating the vertical usable space, or height of racks (metal frame designed to hold hardware devices) and cabinets (enclosures with one or more doors). This unit of measurement refers to the space between shelves on a rack. 1U is equal to 1.75 inches.
Single and Double or 4-Fan modules are available. Digital Thermostat is available at fan modules. Maybe compatible with all model and brands of cabinets. They are usually plug and play with on/off switches and plugs. Air removal capacity is 2.3-3 m3/minutes at standard fans.
Colour Options: RAL 9005 Black & RAL 7035 White.
Technical Details for standard Fan units:
• 13,8/11,8W, 220/240 VAC
• 50/60 Hz, 0,07/0,06A, 2550/2750 rpm
• 42-47 dB noise level,
• Product Life 50.000 hours (40 C).
• Operating temperature range -10 C ~ +70 C
What is meant by 42u rack?
A rack unit (abbreviated as U, less commonly seen as RU) is a unit of measurement applied to equipment racks and the servers, disk drives and other devices that they contain. One U is 1.75 inches (44.45mm); the standard rack, at 19 inches, is 42U.
What does a server rack consist of?
Rack server (rack-mounted server)
A rack server, also called a rack-mounted server, is a computer dedicated to use as a server and designed to be installed in a framework called a rack. The rack contains multiple mounting slots called bays, each designed to hold a hardware unit secured in place with screws.
What is a data center rack?
A data center rack is a type of physical steel and electronic framework that is designed to house servers, networking devices, cables and other data center computing equipment. This physical structure provides equipment placement and orchestration within a data center facility.
How wide is a 19 rack?
A rack’s mounting fixture consists of two parallel metal strips (also referred to as “posts” or “panel mounts”) standing vertically. The posts are each 0.625 inches (15.88 mm) wide, and are separated by a gap of 17.75 inches (450.85 mm), giving an overall rack width of 19 inches (482.60 mm).
What is relay rack?
A Relay Rack is a 2-post aluminum or steel structure with either EIA standard (round) mounting holes or universal (square) mounting holes. Relay Racks are also called 2-Post Racks or Open Bay Racks. The vertical holes spacing on Relay Racks are standardized for mounting Telco, or computer / network equipment.
What does RU mean server rack?
This three hole group is defined as a Rack Unit (RU) or sometimes just call a “U”. 1U occupies 1.75″ (44.45 mm) of vertical space. Manufacturers of rackmount equipment make their product lines based upon how many RUs that the equipment occupies in the server rack
What is network rack?
Known by many names, a network rack is a metal frame chassis that holds, stacks, organizes, secures and protects various computer network and server hardware devices. The term “network” refers to the rack being used to house network hardware like routers, switches, access points, and modems.
What is 19” Rack Shelve?
19” shelves are the ideal accessory for your server and network installations. Made of steel with a thickness of 1,2 mm. Surface finish: degreasing, etching, phosphating, powder coating. Protected against rust, oxidation, scratches and corrosion. Compliant with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, DIN41491 PART1, IEC297-2, DIN41494 PART7, and GB/T3047.2-92 standards. Compatible with metric ETSI and 19-inch international standards. Fixing points at the sides of rear and front 19’’ mounting angles. Vented for air circulation. Adjustable depth. Made of steel sheet. Load carrying capacity is usually 50 kg for fixed shelves, 25 kg for sliding shelves.
Color options are RAL 9005 Black & RAL 7035 White.
What is the standard rack size?
A standard server rack size is a “19 inch” wide rack enclosure with rack mount rails which are 17 3/4″ (ie 450.85 mm) apart and whose height is measured in 1.75″ (ie 44.45 mm) unit increments
What is the use of rack?
A rack, in an IT (information technology) context, is a supporting framework that holds hardware modules. In this context, racks typically contain servers, hard disk drives and other computing equipment. Racks make it possible to contain a lot of equipment in a small physical footprint without requiring shelving.
What are the international standards for 19” Rack Cabinets?
Some of main international stadnards are as below:
ISO 9001:2000 TSE:EN 61587-1 Mechanical Structures For Electronic Equipment – Tests For IEC 60917 And IEC 60297
• Climatic and Environment: EN 61587-1/4.2, IEC60068-2-1, IEC60068-2-2, IEC60068-2-30,
• Static Mechanical Load Lifting: EN61587-1/5.2.1
• Static Mechanical Load Stiffness: EN61587-1/5.2.2
• Dynamic Mechanical Load Vibration and Shock, Impact: EN61587-1/5.3.1,
EN61587-1/5.3.3, IEC60068-2-6, IEC60068-2-27,
• Earth Bond: EN61587-1/6.2
• Flammability: EN61587-1/6.3
• Degrees Of Protection Provided By Enclosures (Ip Code): IP20 or IP55, EN61587-1/6.4
• Load Carrying Capacity: 600 kg
• Surface Treatment: Fosfat coating
• Corrosion Resistance: ISO9227 and ASTM B 117-85
• Painting: Ral7035 / Ral9005
Parts of a 19” Free Standing Rack cabinet
Door: Front door with glass door and perforated metal door option is available.
Cable Entry: On Top and bottom cable entry. Multiple cable entry points provide maximum versatility.
Mounting Rail: 4 pcs of 19″ adjustable mounting rails. Compatible with standard international 19 inch standard
Side Panels. : Openning & lockable.
Painting: Impact-resistant, Electrostatic powder painting. Color options are RAL 9005
Black & RAL 7035 White.
Rear Panel : Can be removable and be mountable easily.
Main Height options : 12U, 15U, 16U, 19U, 20U, 25U, 27U, 30U 33U 35U 37U 39U 42U 45U
Main Width & Depth Options : 600x600mm 600x800mm 600x1000mm 800x800mm 800x1000mm
Take a look at our products:
- 19″ Free Standing Network Cabinet – FS-LINE
- Wall Mount Rack Cabinet
- 19″ IP Rated Outdoor Cabinet
- SoundProof Cabinet
- IP55 Outdoor CabinetWe found out that there is no enough information about 19” IP55 Outdoor Cabinet and thus we will investigate it. If you are reading this article, then you are probably planning to make a procurement soon. So, let’s dive in! We will try to give…
- Cavo Fibra OtticaChe cos’è la Cavo Fibra Ottica? Cavo Fibra Ottica -Siamo abituati all’idea che le informazioni viaggino in diversi modi. Quando parliamo in un telefono fisso, un cavo di filo trasporta i suoni della nostra voce in una presa nel muro, dove un altro cavo lo…
- What is Fiber Optic CableWhat is Fiber Optic Cable? A fiber optic cable, also known as an optical fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained…
- 19″ Rack CabinetWhat is a 19” Free Standing Rack Cabinet? 19” free standing rack cabinets provide a robust, cost-effective enclosure solution. PDU mounting or connectivity on both the front and rear of the cabinet. The Free Standing 19” Rack cabinets are ideal for high-density data center environments,…
- How Much Does Fiber Optic Cabling Installation Cost?On average, fiber optic cable installation costs $1 to $6 per 30cm depending on the fiber count. It’s very difficult to estimate an exact price for an entire building to be wired, however an example would be $15,000 to $30,000 for a building with 100 to 200 drops. fiber…